addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Agile the Pivotal Way

Meetup Cancelled: Agile the Pivotal Way

A former member
Hey guys... somehow the meet-up on Pivotal got promoted from an idea to an event.  I'm not sure how the security settings on the Meet-up site allowed this (I'll figure this out soon), but for now I went ahead and removed the event from our calendar. 

This is something we might do at later date, but I want to take a more intentional perspective on the tooling discussion.  We have frequent participation and sponsorship from both VersionOne and Rally, and I'd like anything that comes close to a tool talk, to have broader participation.  

We've toyed with a few ideas on how to do this in a fair and equitable way... and to be honest, would love to hear your suggestions for how to create a tool related discussion for our community.  So... I apologize to the folks that already registered for this, and to Joe from Pivotal for leading him on ;-)  We'll figure this out soon.  

And by the way, thanks again to all the folks that came out Wednesday night... and thanks for all the comments on the meetup site, and thanks to V1 for the pizza and drinks!