Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Java Developer Opportunity in an Agile Environment
My Fortune 100 client is searching for an experienced software developer to use Java and other recent web technologies to create highly customizable and skinnable web applications in an agile environment. This exciting project will include working onhigh volume public facing web sites. This is a full-time, on-site contract position in midtown Atlanta, GA. The rate is very competitive.
No third parties please. Candidates must have a valid work authorization (i.e. green card or citizenship with I9 Verification). We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
· 3+ Years Java
· Thorough understanding of object oriented programming
· Experience with Spring Web Flows is huge plus
· Experience with Freemarker is a huge plus
· Very strong in SQL and Oracle
· 2+ years with JUnit and unit testing techniques
· Working knowledge of Linux
· Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat
· Experience with JRuby is a plus
· Experience with subscription services is a plus
We are staffing immediately! If you are interested or have any questions, please contact
Compono Technology, Inc.
Compono Technology is a software consulting and technology staffing firm based in metro Atlanta, GA. We specialize in enterprise class software design, development, and delivery as well as staff augmentation, contract, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting services.