addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › CONTRACT Jr. Business Analyst- The fuel to change the world in Braselton, GA!!

CONTRACT Jr. Business Analyst- The fuel to change the world in Braselton, GA!!

A former member
Post #: 31

Anxious to get involved and solve the world’s problems? This is a 6 month contract position for someone like you who is creative, energetic, and doesn’t need a hand to hold. Kick off your career with this awesome project in which you can hit the ground running and create immediate results. If you can think on the spot and are willing to go above and beyond, then this is the position for you.

In this contract role, you will be working on a project to document large port data entry. You will work with the business owner for given solutions to define near and long term release plans to fulfill business strategy. Additionally, you will gather and analyze requirements, critically evaluating information, driving conflict resolutions, and proposing solutions that will meet business needs. You must have a can-do attitude and be highly motivated.

You must have:

Sharepoint, business analysis

*Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holder*

Meet Me: http://www.ashleyelli...­
Jenny Laspesa
IT Search Executive
Ashley Ellis
47 Perimeter Center East Suite 295
Atlanta, Georgia, 30346

P. 770-604-0006
F. 770-234-5730
E . jlaspesa@ashleyellis.com

Meet Me: http://www.ashleyelli...­

A former member
Post #: 27
True business analytics is a very important role for any organization, i can change things radically.