align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Urgent need for full-time mid-level+ Agile SaaS Developer

Urgent need for full-time mid-level+ Agile SaaS Developer

Astrid P.
astridparisUX
Smyrna, GA
Post #: 6
I'm the UX person on a small, embedded agile product team at Daxko. My team's looking for our newest addition to the looney bin! We work in a casual, relaxed environment where it's safe to throw stuffed angry birds. Oh, and we have endless coffee and a fridge stocked with sodas and fruit. If this sounds good to you, keep reading...

Our lead developer's looking for an additional software craftsman/woman to help us take Daxko's newest web product to market. Our vibrant, Alpharetta-based team is building a new product on .NET MVC, RavenDB and JavascriptMVC. We embrace and follow agile and user-centered design principles to deliver great software to our customers and rewarding careers to our team members.

Want to read up more on life @ Daxko? Or are you already ready to apply?

As I'm not a developer, I'm not sure how many questions I'd be able to answer about the technical details around the job, but I encourage you to apply if you're interested. I'm sure the person on the other end will be able to get you your answers.

:)
A former member
Post #: 13
Sounds like a great profile. How many years of experience do I need to apply?

________
agile development methodology