Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Keys to Successful Release Planning: A Guide for Agile Teams November 17, 20
|A former member||
Here is the link to registrar for this webinar. The presenter is Ronica Roth, Agile Coach, Rally Software
Is your Agile team comfortable with iteration planning, with a stable velocity and groomed backlog? Are you ready to take your Agile knowledge to the next level? Are you a product owner, ScrumMaster, or other stakeholder responsible for ensuring the right products are prioritized and built? If so, this Web seminar is for you.
Release planning is a crucial Agile practice in which teams commit to delivering key features to customers on a regular basis. Why does this matter? Without intelligent release planning processes, your teams’ iterations will stand alone and fail to result in meaningful functionality that your stakeholders need.
Join expert Agile coach, Ronica Roth, to learn the "Keys to Successful Release Planning." During this hour-long event, you will:
* Learn crucial tips for successful release planning
* Understand the difference between fixed scope and fixed date release planning
* Discover the secrets of running an effective release planning meeting
* Hear common stumbling blocks to success and how to overcome them
* Get the tools you need to scale your Agile adoption
Don't miss this opportunity to take your Agile skills to the next level and enable your organization to deliver prioritized, market-driven products.
That's a great guide for teams. Very insightful.
agile development methodology