Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Looking for a Sales Engineer/ Technical Account Manager
|A former member||
Rally is the leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM). Rally's products were honored with four consecutive Jolt awards (the software industry's equivalent of the Oscar® award) 2006- 2009 and Rally currently supports more than 1,800 corporate customers and 75,000 users in 50 countries.
Due to our success, we are seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Engineer/ Technical Account Manager in the Atlanta, GA.
• Partner with the customer to ensure success through the entire life-cycle.
• Team with sales to attain revenue and quota objectives.
• Lead product presentations and demonstrations to executive and management audience.
• Manage product trials and prepare RFP/RFI responses.
• Listen to the customer’s needs to create solutions that benefit both Rally and the customer.
• Coordinate resources to facilitate additional sales, training and consulting.
• Collaborate with the local Agile community.
• 5+ years experience in technology/software organizations with a solid software development background and full understanding of Application Lifecycle Management / Software Development Life Cycle.
• 3+ years in a sales, sales engineer, consulting or training role.
• Experience with Agile processes such as Scrum, XP, Lean, FDD, DSDM, or Kanban.
• Experience selling with consultative, strategic or solution techniques.
• Excellent presentation, demonstration and facilitation skills for leading meetings, trials and projects.
• Effective communication, listening, verbal and written skills.
• Experience with creation, customization and delivery of consulting, coaching or training highly desired.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills to work with sales, consulting and support in a dynamic and innovative company environment.
• Active security clearance a plus
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/technology or equivalent experience.
• Available for 50% + travel.
Location: Atlanta, GA area home office.
Why a sales career at Rally?
An opportunity to be an immediate, direct contributor in a growing company that is defining its market. You will have the ability to meet and exceed On Target Earnings working in a team environment with the top software companies and Fortune 500 accounts.
At Rally we're looking for people who are passionate about the software industry and want to work with the best and brightest. We value teamwork, the ability to meet commitments as well as skill and a successful track record. We strive for a healthy, productive work/life balance, while enjoying the opportunity to substantially contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant software business. Rally offers excellent compensation, benefits and stock options with an exceptional opportunity to grow.
If it sounds like you might thrive in an environment like this, please apply.
All applicants please apply directly through our career portal at www.rallydev.com/careers.