Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Scrum Master/Agile PM Opportunity
I received this from a recruiter friend of mine... If you're interested, let me know
Mid Level PM salary up to 85/K
Must have Mobile background experience
Must have Agile Methodology experience
1. Create project work plans, schedules and metrics, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
2. Using Agile methodologies, manage day-to-day operational and scope aspects of projects, performance metrics and resource optimization to achieve goals.
3. Create or work within a team to continuously improve the project management methodologies and practices.
4. Engage during “pre-sales” activities to formulate customer quotes and SOW’s.
5. Create Project Estimation Worksheets.
6. Review deliveries prepared by team before passing to client.
7. Follow-up on Issues and Change Request.
8. Apply Comany methodology and enforce project standards.
9. Prepare engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
10. Minimize exposure and risk on each project.
11. Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and other duties may be required. Total: 100%
Number of Direct Reports and Indirect Reports:
Required Qualifications: [List minimum education, training, experience, skills and abilities required to perform the essential functions of the job as described above. Identify KSA’s that are not required as preferred or desired.]
4-year degree; MBA a plus.
Agile methodologies experience.
Mobility software solutions development environment experience as Project Manager; and business analyst or quality analyst experience would be useful.
Experience with Project Management automation tools and methodologies.
Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP) sales or service back-office functionality helpful.
Working knowledge of enterprise mobility solution; field service/field sales knowledge is a plus.
Execellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to accomplish objectives by leveraging resources from a variety of teams.
Ability to plan, schedule, monitor and coordinate multiple concurrent tasks and projects to meet assignment deliverables and deadlines.