Calling all content strategists, user experience designers, information architects, web writers and editors, web developers and technologists, marketers, communications pros, product managers, publishers and entrepreneurs: this is an event you won’t want to miss.
In a series of lightning-style talks of 5 minutes each (with plenty of pauses for drinks), eight speakers (including two international guests) will fill you in on what they learned at Confab, the groundbreaking U.S. content strategy conference, earlier this month—followed by a sneak peek of what’s to come this September at CS Forum 11 in London.
Hosted in the stunning Mermaid Centre, join us to learn, talk, socialise, discuss, network, pow-wow, postulate and surmise. And did we mention it’s free?
What we learned at Confab 2011
Fresh from the Confab content strategy conference in Minneapolis - the first event of its kind in the USA - these Confab speakers & attendees will share what they learned, what inspired them, and what it all means for the future of our organisations - as well as why content strategists are obsessed with cake.
Content Strategy Forum 11: A preview
Whether you’ve already registered or debating whether to attend, you’ll enjoy these three Content Strategy Forum speakers (and one organiser) each giving a tantalising five minute preview of what’s coming in September.
- Destry Wion (@wion): special guest visiting from Strasbourg, France. Organiser of Content Strategy Forum (Paris 2010 & London 2011), co-organiser of the CS Paris meetup, UX designer, and writer.
- Diana Railton (@dianarailton): Founder of DRCC, specialist in corporate communications and content strategy.
- Cleve Gibbon (@cleveg): CTO of Cognifide, content management expert, and marketer.
- Charlie Peverett (@cpev): Content strategist at iCrossing, online journalist, and editor.
- 6pm-6:30pm: Drinks in the Mermaid Centre’s Bridge Bar (cash bar)
- Presentations start in the auditorium at 6:30pm sharp.
- 7:45pm-9pm: More socialising and networking in the Bridge Bar (cash bar)
- After 9pm, anyone who’s still standing can head to a nearby pub.
Thanks to our sponsors, Cognifide & Textprovider
This event is made possible by the kind support of our sponsors.
Cognifide is a European digital technology agency that specialises in planning, building and supporting medium- and large-scale digital marketing technology platforms.
Textprovider is a specialist content agency, focusing on information quality and user experience, and working in international and multi-channel projects.
RSVP now to secure your place
Tickets are free but limited—just sign up or sign in to reserve your place.