The Evolution of Teams
What happens over time to agile teams?
What are teams like when they first start out? As they learn and practice together how do they change? Are there different kinds of patterns in team structure and behavior? Join us as Mark Kilby, a veteran Agile Coach shares what he has learned in a decade of coaching agile teams.
*** CLICK THESE LINKS TO JOIN ***
To join on the day of the event click
- To watch it live Click here : http://www.agiledimensions.com/blog/agile-witness-news/
- You may ask questions in the stream's text window or tweet them to #a3dawn
- To watch the recording Click here: AgileDimensions.com
(It will be posted 3 weeks after the live event)
- Feel free to hang out in the Agile Leader Hall in Sococo for backchat during the event (or at any time). Contact Bill for access and save $180 per year.
- This event grants 1 class B PDU to help you maintain your existing PMI-ACP (sm) or PMP certification.
Many thanks to our sponsors shown on the left for making this event possible!
About our Speaker
Since 1990, Mark Kilby has guided individuals, teams and organizations to develop unique software and system solutions for government, industry and academia. His roles have included software developer, technical lead, rocket scientist, principal investigator, technical architect, web development manager, meteorologist, scrum master, product owner and agile coach (since 2003). His experience spans complete software development life cycles for a variety of industries including consumer services, publishing, telecommunications, security, finance, military and space. He currently focuses on leadership development, growing effective distributed learning organizations, coaching coaches and serving servant leaders.