addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Agile RTP (ARTp) Message Board › Moving to Raleigh-Durham : Building up professional network

Moving to Raleigh-Durham : Building up professional network

Ronald S.
Durham, NC
Post #: 1
My wife is graduating with her Master of Pubic Health from the University of Michigan this May. Our goal is for me to move down to the Raleigh-Durham area as soon as I get a job, and for her to follow after graduation.

I am building up my network in the area. I have attended several of the local Ann Arbor Agile Groupies meetings over the past few years and have found this community to be a great connection point.

I have approximately 20 years of software dvelopment experience, with my concentration over the past 7-8 years in Java development growing into a management role for Java resources. I introduced Scrum into my team, and due to the success we have experienced, it has expanded across our organization.

I am currently looking for an opportunity as a manager / team lead / senior developer where I can continue to build on my Java and Agile career.

If you are interested in connecting, or know of job opportunities that would be a good fit, please reach out. My linked in profile:

Looking forward to getting to the area and meeting up!
user 82392732
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hi Ronald,

I currently work for SciQuest, Inc. as a Product Owner, and we may have few positions you might be interested in.

Please review our openings here: http://www.sciquest.c...­ and click the "See Open Positions" button.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at If you see something you like, feel free to apply and mention my name (Natasha Spivey).

Good Luck in your search!