Agile RTP (ARTp) Message Board › Local Job Postings 2010 (thread)
Would it help to put job postings as replies to this thread? We can start another topic each year to keep it tidy.
From Noya Tong, Recruiter
"I am doing for a Java Developer contract-to-hire position I am working on for the Durham, NC area. If this position fits you well and you are interested in hearing more, please respond with your resume in word format to my email address listed below and I will get in touch with you. "
Job Description: Java Developer
This is a contract-to-hire position located in Durham, North Carolina:
· Design, develop, test, document, and maintain code.
· Estimate and plan development work, track and report on task progress, and deliver work on schedule.
· Work within a structured development environment that includes Lean development methodology, version control, automated unit testing, automated builds, writing appropriate technical documentation, design reviews, and other structured development practices.
· Document coding and design activities necessary for the proper installation, maintenance and operation of the software.
Required Education and Experience:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
· Minimum 7+ years of experience developing commercial software applications in a structured software development environment.
· 3 to 5 years experience with developing Java applications working on middle tier and backend, with proven skills in J2EE, SQL, XML, Web Services, SOAP etc.
· Expert in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), and solid familiarity with software design patterns.
· Familiarity with relational database concepts such as data warehousing, star schema strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, lead and participate in system architecture conversations with the team and the project architect.
· Outstanding analytical skills, design skills, technical writing skills, and problem-solving ability.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
The Recruiting Division
Eeemail: noya *at* recruitingdivision dotcom // obfusticated by Bill to deter spammers