We welcome a guest presenter/facilitator from the UK this time: Graham Oakes. He will run his workshop on agile and governance.
We will start around 18:00 with dinner, the workshop will run from 19:00-21:00.
The workshop will consider a number of questions:
* What is governance?
* How does it apply to agile teams?
* Is that any different to the governance applying to other project teams?
* Do we need different styles of governance for more complex problems?
The workshop will look at the types of decisions we make in the course of our projects and the way we make those decisions, and hence explore the different governance models that we are applying. From this, it will begin to build up a series of diagrams illustrating the way different teams address governance in different circumstances.
The goals for the workshop are to:
* Learn about governance by discussing the different ways we govern ourselves
* Begin to build a body of information on different governance models
* Have some interesting discussions
We won't come in with preconceived notions about what constitutes “good governance”. The goal is very much to engage with what people are actually doing and learn from each other.