|Sent on:||Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:17 PM|
Please email me if interested! MUST have one of the specialties below in RED. Will also get this person their Scrum Certification if currently don’t have it. This is NOT a super senior position. THANKS!!!
DESCRIPTION (Northern VA)
Incredible global corporation is looking to hire a Agile / Scrum Project Manager. NO RELOCATION! Will get you a Scrum certification if don't have it but have should have AGILE SCRUM experience. This is a Direct Hire Perm position to be an employee of the corporation seeking to build their team. This is not a contract or contractor type position.
There are 3 areas of expertise. You MUST HAVE A SPECIALTY in 1 of the 3 below:
· CRM Systems
· Financial/Accounting Systems
· Datawarehousing/Business Intelligence Systems
The Scrum Master will be responsible for understanding existing business capabilities and identifying key pain points in order to enhance workflow, create increases in efficiency with associated cost savings, and in general drive a broader awareness for improvement.
The Scrum Master will interact with small teams of contractors or full time development staff on projects and contribute towards project deliverables and business requirements. This position will facilitate Agile teams in the following practices – writing user stories, release and iteration planning, test driven development, continuous integration, standup meetings, velocity and capacity planning, and retrospectives.
This position will be facilitating and leading Agile teams and removing any impediments in order to keep teams highly productive. Identifies and manages dependencies with other internal or external teams. Provides metrics and status to senior management. The position involves significant interaction with a diverse user base of back office and front office professionals.
· 5+ years of experience using Agile methods, preferred
· Experienced Scrum Master with responsibility for daily stand-up ?meetings, team collaboration, iteration planning, demos and retrospectives
· Experience related to functional/business process configuration tasks
· Ability to identify approaches, risks, mitigation strategies to meet client/functional requirements
· Strong analytical and time management skills are a must, as is the ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs
Education and Certifications
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience, required
· Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Practitioner (preferred)
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) (preferred)
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.