K9K Monthly Arena Drop In
Starting May 1st, 2013 K9 Korruption will be offering the use of our training arena for drop in practices based on a monthly fee.
The monthly arena drop in for practices time will only be when the arena is not booked for training classes, workshops and private use. A Schedule of open and closed time will be available online only to monthly members.
If you would like to be placed on the email list to receive a Registration form for the monthly arena use please email following information:
Note : Registration forms will be email out no later then April 1st, 2013
Please email the blow info to Crystal Klatt: [address removed]
Number of dogs come:
Months wanting to attend:
Are you a current K9 Korruption Member:
Meet others who are interested in the sport of dog agility. K9 Korruption offers a wide variety of fun and/or competitive classes and practices for dogs of any skill level. We provide the equipment, the field and as much help as you need. We provide a fun and supportive group for you to come and play, whether you are brand new to the sport or an old hand we are here to help you get the most out of your dog! Bring your dog, a leash, water, a chair, lots of treats and your cheering voice!
We are a for fun group, we love playing with our dogs and having fun, come and check it out! Everyone is welcome!
For everyone's enjoyment and safety - both canine & human - please read and abide by the following rules!
- Participants must have complete control of their pet(s) at all times.
- Teams (comprised of 1 dog only) must wait to begin a run until the previous team is navigating the last obstacle.
- Jump heights are restricted to maximum NADAC heights. Puppies under 1 year may only jump elbow height.
- All owners must safely used the equipment with there dogs. If owners are being careless and may hurt themselves or the dog, they will be asked to leave.
- Dogs must be walked prier to their run time in order to go to the washroom. If a dog defecates, the owner must immediately clean up after it.
We only want to have fun with our pets! Therefore, for everyone's safety and enjoyment, rules will be enforced!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Shauna Oliver(Meet-up Organizer), or Dan Roufosse (co-organizer).
Please visit the Calendar page to see the upcoming Events.