K9 Korruption Dog Sports and Training Club Message Board › Agility Meetup May 24

Agility Meetup May 24

A former member
Hello everyone, it looks as though we are going to have a cooler day for Saturdays Agility Meetup, the dogs will be glad! I am excited to see how many people have RSVP'd yes for the meetup, it will be a whole lot of fun, I'm excited!

For anyone who needs directions mapquest: http://www.mapquest.c...­ or just go to mapquest and plug in 4010-34 St. S.W. Edmonton, Alberta.

We will be training from Noon - 2pm this Saturday and then we will be changing to Sunday mornings given the results from the poll. Summer is here and so for the sake of the dogs earlier is better so we will try Sunday mornings starting June 1st. 9am-11am. I hope this works for everyone!

Anyway I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday May 24 Noon-2pm.

Jozie
A former member
Post #: 1
Glad to hear the time will be changing to earlier in the day! It'll be easier on the dogs (and people) to work in cooler temperatures, rather than in smoking hot, heat and sunstroke weather.

Not looking forward to getting up really early on Sundays, but for the dogs' sake, I'll suck it up! :)