K9 Korruption Dog Sports and Training Club Message Board › First Indoor Agility Night

First Indoor Agility Night

A former member
Wow what an overwhelming evening, thank you to everyone who came out and everyone's patience as we figure everything out. We had more dogs than expected and that made it a little too cramped for my liking so I have lowered the amount of dogs allowed at future meetups and will post additional dates and times later today.

I Love that everyone wanted to bring a friend but please please please RSVP for your friend so we have a more accurate idea of how many people will be attending. Over-all I think we had a wonderful night and it was great to see some old friends and many new ones.

Thanks Judy and Petra we couldn't do it without you!
A former member
Post #: 1
It was a great agility session and was encouraging to see so much interest! Thanks to Jozie, Judy and Petra for making this possible!
Judy. C
user 9547415
Beaumont, AB
Post #: 238
Thanks Jozie and Petra,
That was a fun night, and I hope everyone had a good time doing agility. Sugar was so tired after I arrived home from Agility and has been so happy today it was just what she needed. Pepper is good I figure 3-4 runs are good for her and it won't tired out that bad leg left hind leg she has.

Great to see everyone people I knew from the Summer 2009, and and to meet some new people as well. Great to see Vera, Bob and her her Hubby out, Edna Jasper is such a pro and he was such a happy dog when you left, you could see he so enjoyed it. :)

Thank you to everyone who came out, and I hope to see you at another agility meet up. :)

Judy
Kate P.
user 7304640
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
Thanks everyone who made the first night such a great success,
Oliver and I had fun, although I wish he was tired...we got home and he was ready to go...Looking forward to seeing everyone this coming Friday!!