For everyone's enjoyment and safety - both canine & human - please read and abide by the following rules!
- Please supply current, up to date vaccination records for your pet(s) on your first visit. We require the 5 way, along with Bordatella (Kennel Cough) and Rabies.
- Participants are required to read and sign a waiver on their first visit.
- Participants must have complete control of their pet(s) at all times while on Chenoa's K9 Club Property.
- Teams (comprised of 1 dog only) must wait to begin a run until the previous team is navigating the last obstacle.
- Jump heights are restricted to maximum NADAC heights. Puppies under 1 year may only jump elbow height.
- Dogs may not urinate or defecate in the training building; please use the indicated "exercise area" for relieving your pet(s). Pets may NOT use the area in front of the training building for urinating and deficating.
- Please pick up after your pet, there is a bin in the exercise area for disposal.
We only want to have fun with our pets! Therefore, for everyone's safety and enjoyment, rules will be enforced!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Shauna (Meet-up Organizer)