Hello Andrew I wonder if you could help me to suggest blogs and forums where to post this add:
Co-founder, Chief Data Scientist NewMedialytic - San Francisco Bay Area, CA http://www.indeed.com/job/co-founder-...
We meet almost every second and fourth Sundays every month to discuss AI topics such as:
- Symbolic and SubSymbolic Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Life, and Artificial Intuition
- Complexity theory, Model theory, Model Free Methods
- Semantic Web, Ontology based systems
- Robotics and Robot Ethics
- Linguistics, Document understanding, and Semantics
- Evolutionary Computation - GA and GP
- Computer Consciousness, Novelty, and Creativity
- Neuroscience, Connectome Algorithms
- Human Learning, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Epistemology, Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Science, Reductionism and Holism
- AI, Singularity, nanoTechnology, and the future
Our meetings typically consist of a roughly one hour presentation followed by another hour of discussion on any AI-related topic. We try to mix discussions of the latest relevant ideas with tutorials on AI and Philosophy fundamentals at a level accessible to everyone.
Several MeetUps have been video recorded with the intent to publish them on the web. Some are now available at http://videos.syntience.com and more will be added as they get through postproduction. We are webcasting some MeetUps live at http://ustream.tv/channel/ai-meetup and some of these webcasts are archived and available at the webcast site.