|Sent on:||Friday, October 8, 2010 3:05 PM|
Hi Matthew,?I am not sure if I meet the requirements of 4 years+ experience.?I am attaching the resume. In case you find it suitable for profile let me know.?Also, lets connect on LinkedIn and you can pass on me more openings.?
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Matthew DeRossett <[address removed]> wrote:
Hi there!? I would love to get the word out about an immediate hiring need for a Bay Area company.? This is a senior position. We are looking to hire a AI/ML expert with the following skills and experience:
?ML Engineer/Palo Alto, CA
- A?leading advertising and analytics platform developing the next-generation of technologies for mobile applications and devices. We help developers make money.
- Founded in February 2008, we are a 17-person company located in downtown Palo Alto. We are an AlwaysOn 250 company, TechCrunch 50 Finalists and the winners of Seedcamp and the AdTech Limelight Award for best new emerging mobile ad. We are growing FAST.
- Our advertising network is used by over 7,000 applications, with billions of impressions per month, including 70% of the top 100 iPhone apps.
- Mobile advertising the next big thing. Come join the industry leader.
About the Job:
- We collect massive amounts of data from millions of users a day and we're looking for the right talent to help us manage it.
- The Machine Learning Engineer will be extracting insights from our datasets using statistical / machine learning tools.
- Combine multiple sources of data into a single, structured data store while dealing with issues of duplication, cross-referencing, relational structure, and non-relational / denormalized storage.
- Build emerging new behavioral segments that will be leveraged in the mobile market place today.
- Develop processes to monitor and ensure data integrity.
- 4+ years of experience in using scalable data processing tools, including Hadoop, columnar or K/V store databases or memory object caches such as Terracotta.
- Strong understanding and background in reporting, using Pentaho, Cognos, Crystal Reports or iText to create reports.
- Experience analyzing large volumes of data (billions of rows and terabytes of information).
- Experience inputing millions of log events per day.
- Knowledge of dynamic programming languages, including R.
- Experience with web scraping and data storage.
Nice to Haves:
- B.S. or M.S. in Statistics or other math-oriented major.
- Experience creating behavioral segments for advertising.
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS).
- Experience in analytics or in the advertising space.?Matthew DeRossettSenior RecruiterStafftopia, IncO - 208[masked]C -?[masked]?
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Matthew DeRossett ([address removed]) from Bay Area Artificial Intelligence Meetup Group.
To learn more about Matthew DeRossett, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]