addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Amnesty International USA Washington, DC Chapter Message Board › Can you be of some help?

Can you be of some help?

Alex
myfreedom
Chicago, IL
Post #: 24
I hope all is well.

Here is the deal. I'm working on a complex case of trafficking and slavery linked with an immigrant worker. I came from the computer science background, and some times it's hard for me to talk in the legal language. I need to find a passionate human rights activist/ attorney who can talk in terms of human rights without getting stuck what has only being defined in the law. We know that the law has a lot of institutionalized racism in it. Would you be able to help?

Alex