addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alerts Emergencies Martial Law Financial- instant email list Message Board › Censorship of candidates at the CPAC presidency 5 straw poll?

Censorship of candidates at the CPAC presidency 5 straw poll?

A former member
Post #: 3,848
Censorship of candidates at the CPAC presidency 5 straw poll?

CPAC FL has left Ron Paul off of their mailer announcement of candidates attending the Presidency 5 event.

See the online mailer here:

I looked at RonPaul2012 and saw "September 23, 2011 Florida CPAC Speech
Congressman Ron Paul will speak at the Florida Conservative Political Action Conference at the South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center, 9899 International Drive, Orlando, FL on Friday, September 23rd at 1:45pm Eastern"

I also got an automated phone call invitation to the Florida CPAC kick off which also omitted Ron Paul from either announcement.

I am astonished by this omission! Shame on the crooks at CPAC!
Don’t let the media choose for you. Think for yourself