Mar 23, 2011 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Folks, We meet each month at 1 Duke St. In the Art Leauge Annex (a big brick warehouse like building with a parking garage on one side) For this meet up your encouraged to bring 3-5 examples of your current work, either in prints or on a USB drive (we've got a projector) for us to share and critique. The critique part shouldn't scare you, as we're friendly and supportive, but our goal is to share our knowledge of photography with each other so we can all improve our work. We charge $2 each meet up to pay for the space, parking is free on the street or $4 in the garage. There's a great coffee shop across the street, but they close at 6:30 so you might want to come early to get parking and coffee. See you there. Ernest Lilley Organizer
IMPORTANT - Rules:
- Number of Pictures: 3-5 pictures each
- Formats: Bring either prints or files on a USB drive. If you bring a USB drive, come at 6:30 so we can load them on the laptop with the projector
- File Specifications: maximum file size 5mb, preferably .jpg
- Content: in general, we'd like to keep at least a PG rating on our content. That being said, art doesn't always follow a rating system.
- Name them: FiistName_LastName_PhotoName.jpg
- Rights: By sending in your image, you are granting the organizer(s) rights to reproduce the image either in print or in digital media for the express use in group events (eg critiques, showings), on web pages, and other promotional uses associated with the organization. This does not give the organizer the right to sell your work, or grant license to other parties.