February 3, 2013 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Mark Ginesi (Guido's)
Mark Ginesi (Guido) would like to invite you to an evening of civilized sports viewing in a quiet, refined atmosphere...ummmm, but where that might be, I don't know.
However, if you want to have a blast, eat too much, potentially drink too much, and definitely enjoy the company of great people too much then you want to be at Guido's place for the Superbowl. We'll even have the game on a couple TVs!
Here's the important stuff:
- We'll have beer on tap, margaritas freezing, liquor flowing, and even non-alcoholic drinks for the kids.
- There will be wings from Bon Chon (actually the place formally known as Bon Chon, but like Prince, still the same)
- There will be other food because everyone seems to bring stuff and yes you can if you want but it's not required
- Plenty of TVs
- Feel free to invite/bring friends...heck, even guys.
- Did I mention squares? Yes, my host provider set me up again and the squares are now officially up! For prize list and rules see the link below.
All of this should be familiar to most of you but Superbowl virgins are allowed and encouraged.
Remember, the management strongly recommends you 'schedule' a doctors/dentist/something the next day so you have an excuse from work!
Hope to see ya there !!