Gary W.
gwolanske
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Greetings Everyone,

Thursday, September 26th @ 7:00pm to ??
http://www.meetup.com/The-Alexandria-Euchre-Meetup-Group/events/135133272/­
Just a quick email, most of you came to the Summer Euchre tournament and helped pledge to the SMART Ride already, and I thank you for that.  So I just wanted you to know that not only is this a fundraiser, but it is also a "thank you" event...If you were at the Summer Euchre tournament you'll get $10 worth of free raffle tickets (for your previous pledge) for the great prizes listed below.  If you haven't pledged, you can do so that evening and get some free raffle tickets commensurate to your pledge.  We have over $3500 worth of prizes to give away.

So no pressure, If you come, great, if not, no worries but I just wanted you to know it should be a nice, fun evening (of course we will be trying to shake a couple more dollars out of you but that's just the nature of the game ;)

Thanks,
Gary
Grand Prizes :
• A Trek Bike Gary Fisher DS 8.2 (see specifications here)
• Redskin Tickets (pair) FedEx Field, Landover, Maryland Sunday, October 20, 1:00 PM (ET) Chicago Bears @ Washington Redskins
• Lansdowne Couples' Night Out Stay in Hotel and Dinner
Other Great Prizes :
• Beginner Couple's Ski Packages (Whitetail, Round Top, Liberty Mountain)
• Keurig V700 coffee maker
• Panera Bread "bagels for a year"
• Signed Sports Memorabilia (Wizards, Nationals, Orioles)
• Sonicare Electric Toothbrush
• Tickets to the Crime Museum, Newseum, and the Spy Museum
• Couples Wine Tasting Class, Couples Chocolate Tasting Class, Couples Movie Nights.
• PLUS we even have MORE PRIZES than listed above...
• and thanks to Jack Links Beef Jerky we have, well, Beef Jerky for everyone!!