addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chinatown Flavors Tour Message Board › RSVP ASAP Year of the Dragon Lunar New Years Banquet!

RSVP ASAP Year of the Dragon Lunar New Years Banquet!

Alex C.
alexfchang
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Folks!

Seats are being bought up for the banquet so RSVP with PAYPAL ASAP to guarantee your seat! I know there will be people coming at the door so I would hate to turn people away!

Use meetup.com to buy your ticket or you can arrange something else with me to meet in person or whatever. my email (and paypal) is alexfchang@gmail.com!

We're going to have entertainment, lion dancers, music, singing, rice wine, gift cards raffles and of course, GREAT FOOD.

See you all soon!

Best,

Alex

Menu:

1) Appetizer Combo - Jelly Fish - Squid - Intestines - Fried Fish - Seaweed

2) Chicken Corn Soup

3) Walnut shrimp

4) HK Style Clams

5) Sauteed Beef and Sweet Peas

6) Crispy Fried Chicken

7) Strir Fried ginger scaillion Lobster

8) Steamed Whole Striped Bass