addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Singles Meetup Drinks - Let's Have Fun! Message Board › Welcome to Awesom Times

Welcome to Awesom Times

Sam
user 8546248
Sydney, AU
Hi guys!

Just wanted to send you a quick welcome to the Awesome Times in Sydney group. It's a pretty young group and already pushing 50 members so that's great!

We've had a few activities so far that have gone well and many more to come, so will be great to meet you all at some stage and one of these events.

This Saturday is a Blue Mountians day trip which I'll be doing that should be a lot of fun and great value ($44) so with still a number of free seats, it would be great to have you on board.

If you would like to organise an activity on this site, great! Feel free to become as involved as you like. Just let me know what you would like to do and we can post it here.

Also if you have any suggestions on some cool things to do in and around Sydney, I'd love to hear from you so we can all get involved.

Thanks guys and have an awesome weekend!

Sam