addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

All4RAW Message Board › SEDONA SPRING WATER TRIP

SEDONA SPRING WATER TRIP

A former member
Post #: 101
Hi Foodies!

I have space available for 3 adults to join me, Monday, September 19th at 9am, for a drive to Harding Springs to gather spring water. biggrin

Harding Springs is just outside Sedona, and is a safe & natural source of amazing, healing spring water.

Please bring glass bottles or jugs to fill up, and a bag to store them safely in my trunk.

While there, we can visit the Chocola Tree restaurant for a light lunch or, weather permitting, a picnic before heading back into town.
(This is NOT a shopping trip.)

~Siegren~

Generous gas donations appreciated.