All4RAW Message Board › WANTED Home with Private PooL (Guesthouse or Shared House) ((Central Phoenix

WANTED Home with Private PooL (Guesthouse or Shared House) ((Central Phoenix or western East Valley))

A former member
Post #: 33

Looking for a home with a private pool (huge plus if salt water & winter heated).
I prefer a guesthouse or a room in a house, not an apartment.
I'd like to be within 20 minutes of Thomas & 60th St.

I'm only interested if cigarettes & incense are not burned inside & toxic chemicals are not used.

Month to month is extremely preferable, but I'd consider a short lease for the right place.
I'm hoping to pay a maximum of $600/month, all inclusive.

A space with a private bath & a private entrance would be really nice, but neither are necessary.
I'd love to be in a home that has well behaved animals.

About me: I am financially secure, respectful, very neat, health-conscious, mellow & an extremely youthful middle aged female. I travel often and sometimes for long periods of time.
Looking for a home with a private pool (huge plus if salt water & winter heated).
I prefer a guesthouse or a room in a house, not an apartment.
I'd like to be within 20 minutes of Thomas & 60th St.

I'm only interested if cigarettes & incense are not burned inside & toxic chemicals are not used.

Month to month is extremely preferable, but I'd consider a short lease for the right place.
I'm hoping to pay a maximum of $600/month, all inclusive.

A space with a private bath & a private entrance would be really nice, but neither are necessary.
I'd love to be in a home that has well behaved animals.

About me: I am financially secure, respectful, very neat, health-conscious, mellow & an extremely youthful middle aged female. I travel often and sometimes for long periods of time.