align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › ISO: Holistic Doctor in MD/DC

ISO: Holistic Doctor in MD/DC

A former member
Post #: 51
Greetings,

I recently just joined the group. I am in search of a Holistic Doctor in the MD/DC area. If anyone has any recommendations, can you please send me a message with the recommendation?

Thank you,

Sabrina
A former member
Post #: 4
Please post responses here--I'm interested as well.

Thanks!

Lisa
A former member
Post #: 2
Lisa,
I recently moved back to the area from Sedona, AZ. I needed a doctor that was more than a doctor, and found Dr. Laura Asher in Silver Spring, MD. Healing Tree Holistic Medicine. 301-650-0060. She is a board certified MD in Family Medicine and Holstic Medicine. A loving soul that can help you.
Thanks,
Cat
If you look in Pathways Magazine, she advertises on page 115 in the Fall 2008 issue.
Fatima
Fatimaslight
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Thanks -- Maybe someone has one in VA that they can share as well.
Fatima
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks, I just left her a message!