The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › Lady's Spa Night and Nutritional Product Presentation - Friday, December 5th

Lady's Spa Night and Nutritional Product Presentation - Friday, December 5th at 7pm

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All:

I would like to invite you to attend a Lady's Spa Night that I am hosting on Friday, December 5th. If you are interested in attending, please send me a message or call by Sunday, November 23rd. I look forward to talking to you!

Lady's Spa Night and Health Presentation

Host: Jasmine Gorham
1100 Mercantile Lane, Suite 135B, Largo, MD View Map
When: Friday, December 5, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Phone: 202-903-3305

Enjoy a night of relaxation and pampering, while you learn how to take your health to the next level!!

Who: Every woman deserves a night of relaxation and pampering.

What: Back, neck, and shoulder massage with manicure - $50
Manicure and Pedicure with the works! - $75
One hour customized full body massage or Deep cleansing facial - $95

When: Friday, December 5, 2008
7pm-10pm

Where: H.E.A.L. Massage and Bodywork
Largo, MD 20774
202-487-9263

Why: Because you work hard and deserve to be treated like a queen and H.E.A.L. your body! And you deserve to learn about an amazing way to improve your health, increase your energy, slow the aging process, and shed unwanted pounds safely!

Please RSVP by Sunday, November 23, 2008 with your intent to attend and the service you want to receive. Feel free to invite any friends or family members who also deserve to improve their health and enjoy a night of pampering!

($20 deposit due by Sunday 11/23/08)
Credit, check, money order, and cash accepted. Please call to arrange payment. (credit can be processed online)

"Health is a necessity; Not a luxury!" Michelle Obama