The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › FREE SPIRIT: A Wellness Retreat for Women Entrepreneurs & Executives

FREE SPIRIT: A Wellness Retreat for Women Entrepreneurs & Executives

A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings!

My colleague, Vionna Jones (Fit In DC), and I have designed a retreat to help busy women like ourselves learn how they can make their own health and well-being a priority. Vionna and I have noticed that as self-employed women, we often sacrifice doing things for ourselves because we feel that we should be doing something related to our businesses. I am sure many of you can relate to that! However, since we are in the health and wellness industry, we won't sacrifice exercise and healthy eating habits. Unfortunately, we know that many other women do.

This weekend retreat will be an opportunity for fun, hardworking women to get support around making themselves a priority and bringing more joy into their lives. It will take place the last weekend in January at the beautiful Historic Kent Manor Inn in Stevensville, Maryland. Participants will kick back, take a deep breath and explore a more positive relationship with fitness and food. In particular, they will learn how physical activity and mindful eating can be great self-nourishment and personal empowerment tools that can be incorporated into their daily routines easily.

I thought I would drop you a note to see if you or someone you know may be interested in our retreat. You can learn more about the retreat at: http://www.fitindc.com/freespirit.com­. We are giving a free massage incentive to the lucky participant who refers the most women who sign up for the retreat. There is a 10% discount if you sign up by November 7th.

Hope you'll join us!

Warmly,
Kim (Rush Lynch)
Cultivating Health