The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › Reduced-rate Acupuncture in Silver Spring

Reduced-rate Acupuncture in Silver Spring

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!

I am an acupuncture intern with the Tai Sophia Institute, and I am now treating patients at the faculty-supervised student clinic in Silver Spring. This is a great opportunity if you have been considering acupuncture, because the rates are significantly reduced compared to other acupuncturists in the area.

Patients report great results from being treated in the student clinic, possibly because of the positive environment and intentionality behind the treatments. I, along with an experienced practitioner/supervisor, will partner with you in your healing process.

I was drawn to acupuncture because of the possibilities it provides for profound healing on all levels: body, mind and spirit. Acupuncture has changed my life, and I am passionate about sharing this healing art.

If you would like to learn more about how acupuncture can specifically benefit you, please email me for more information. I would be happy to answer any questions!

Thank you, and I hope to see you in the student clinic.

Anita