The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › Acupuncture Special Offer

Acupuncture Special Offer

A former member
Post #: 26
Hi, my name is Anita and I'm an acupuncture clinical intern with the Tai Sophia Institute. I am in my final year of a Master's in Acupuncture program, and I'm currently treating clients at the faculty-supervised clinic in Silver Spring, MD. Because it is a student clinic, the prices are already reduced - and now I am offering an even further reduction. If you have been thinking about trying acupuncture, this is the time to go ahead... if you come for 3 sessions, I will give you the 4th one free!

Acupuncture treats on a body, mind and spirit level and can address all sorts of concerns you may have, from headaches to anxiety, knee pain to fatigue. Best of all, there doesn't need to be anything "wrong" in order for you to benefit from acupuncture! With acupuncture, I don't treat in order to cover up a disease or symptom. Instead, we will work to get at the root cause of whatever is showing up. Acupuncture works to strengthen the individual so that they are more in balance and able to stay healthy naturally. This is a painless, drug-free alternative that provides great results and feelings of well-being like nothing else can.

If you have questions about how to set up an appointment, or about how acupuncture can specifically help you, please call me at 540-255-5050 or email at smithaew@gmail.com.

Thank you!