addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › I am new to VA..Is there any Holistic DRs in NOVA area??

I am new to VA..Is there any Holistic DRs in NOVA area??

A former member
Post #: 64
My daughter will be starting Kinder in Sept, and her Pediatrician is pressuring me to immunize her. I am needed help with this and don't know what to do. I need a Physical for my daughter to enter school.
If anybody knows of a Holistic DR in my area please pass the info on to me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Leonard
leonard1
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hi Lizrei,
Yes, I know about a dozen. My top choice would definitely be
Margaret Gennaro, MD, FAAP, board-certified pediatrician (also treats adults)
Neck Back and Beyond Integrated Healing Ctr
Mosby Tower
10560 Main St, PH-1, 6th fl
Fairfax VA 22030
703-865-5690
DrGennaro at webtv.com
www.NeckBackandBeyond.com

Let me know if you'd like names of other holistic pediatricians who're flexible re: vaccinations
or info on reasons not to vaccinate and exemption issues.
Leonard

Leonard S. Rosenbaum
Indexing and Proofreading Services
Board of Dirs., Intl. Primal Assn. (www.primals.org)
Board of Dirs., Intl. Assn. of Cancer Victors & Friends (www.cancervictors.net)
Dir., Alternative Cancer Information Resources: Noncommercial information on
prevention, diet, alternative & complementary therapies, and clinics & holistic practitioners
for cancer, diabetes, infectious diseases; migraine; other health conditions; and pain relief.
leonardleonard1 at earthlink.net