Alternative Health through Natural Supplements Meetup Group Message Board › Movie Series: "The Weight of the Nation" and our potluck lunch

Movie Series: "The Weight of the Nation" and our potluck lunch

Ralph
RBeny
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hi Everyone,

We have a nutritional potluck lunch coming up Thursday with many members signed up!  Not sure if I can be there, but I will try.  It would be nice to meet many of you!  If you haven't signed up yet - get more info and sign up here­!

I came across this new video series by HBO.  It is a four part series that has been made available to everyone at no cost by HBO as a public service.  The series discusses the intricacies of weight and obesity in our nation, and many aspects about how to deal with it.  I recommend it to anyone interested in the future health of our children and country!  The trailer at the link will provide an overview of the content.

I think this fits in well with Thursdays potluck!

The link is:

http://theweightofthenation.hbo.com/films­

I hope you enjoy it!

Ralph
A former member
Post #: 163
Thanks for sharing the HBO video series I can't wait to watch. I'll try to make the next potluck for sure this month I'm not able to.