|Sent on:||Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:27 PM|
September 6-9, 2012
The Art of Living Course is an 16-hour workshop designed to improve health, happiness and quality of life. It includes practical wisdom, group discussion and powerful breathing techniques to calm the mind, strengthen the body, and enliven the spirit. The course incorporates basic principles for healthy living, emphasizing the essential human values that help individuals lead more fulfilling and productive lives.
• Revitalizing breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax and recharge body and mind. Includes Sudarshan Kriya®.
• Easily learned tension-releasing stretching and yoga
• Practical wisdom for improving work and relationships
• Skills for handling negative emotions and situations
• Insight into the mechanics of the mind and emotions
• Guided interactive processes
• Increases energy and reduces stress
• Renews enthusiasm and commitment
• Stimulates the mind and intellect
• Improves memory and performance
• Enhances clarity of mind and creativity
• Transforms personal relationships
Taught over four consecutive sessions for a total of 16 hours, the course format includes weekday evenings and weekend afternoons.
Thursday, September 6 – Sunday, September 9
Weeknights 7 - 9:30 pm
Weekends 1 – 6 pm
The Sage Center, 12555 SW 1st Street, Beaverton 97005
$250 ($125 Students)
*Scholarship available upon request