addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Mind-Body Health Meetup Group Message Board › seeking referral for chiropractor or osteopath

seeking referral for chiropractor or osteopath

A former member
Post #: 4
In a chiropractor I'd like to find someone who uses more of an energetic touch, rather than harsh bone cracking. Not someone too wooey wooey though. and preferably not someone who is pushy about selling me more sessions.

I've not had osteopathy, but think it will work. Similar thing, light and gentle is faster, more lasting and more effective for me than harsh bone cracking.

Know of someone who's work you love?

Please let me know

Lea Peace
A former member
Post #: 5
Hello,

I would recommend Dr. Hari Dass Khalsa at the Khalsa Pain Relieif Clinic. A great balance between intuitive, scientific, and medical ability.

50th and SE Hawthorne

Khalsa Chiropractic Pain Relief Clinic, P.C
5013 SE Hawthorne
Portland, OR 97215
(503) 238-1032

good luck