addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jeanette
JnetChardon
Portland, OR
Hi, Mind-Body Health Meetup Members.

I am going to be stepping down as the organizer of the Portland Mind-Body Health Meetup. I am also going to leave Meetup as an organizer. If you are interested in hearing about the retreats and classes I offer, please go to my website: www.mindbodyspa.org,­ and sign up for the newsletter. I will send you the schedule of offerings every-other month or so. You may also "like" my Facebook page, Mind Body Spa (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-Body-Spa/114025215305909­) and you will hear about scheduled events this way. Thanks to all of you who have enriched my life by coming to classes and retreats. I have enjoyed playing with you and hope that we will continue to grow in this Divine relationship.

Blessings,

Jeanette