addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Mind-Body Health Meetup Group Message Board › Free Health Happiness and Energy Sessions in Portland and Beaverton

Free Health Happiness and Energy Sessions in Portland and Beaverton

Varrun A.
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 101
Hello Everyone!!
Fall has arrived in Portland. Leaves are turning yellow, wind is getting chiller and we see people cuddling up under the umbrellas. Along with this outer transformation would you like to experience some inner transformation as well?
Come explore the link between your body, breath and the mind. Breath has amazing insights to offer. It provides a strong and deep connection among our various levels of existence. Through the practice of simple breathing techniques, yoga and meditation one can experience a calm happy state of mind. I have been practicing these techniques for 4 years now and the change it has brought in me is unfathomable. I can chit chat with you guys for hours on this but I thought its better if we get to experience a taste of it ourselves. Also, these methods were scientifically studied and shown to decrease the stress hormone levels in our body. We, team from Art of Living would like to share this precious scientific knowledge with everyone! Come join us in learning the secrets of breath! More research on how breathing and meditation can influence physiology can be found at http://www.aolresearc...­
We will also give you details about our upcoming Art of Living workshop

Sunday, October 13th, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Unity of Beaverton Church
12650 SW 5th St
Beaverton, OR 97005
Contact Ursula Morris

Thursday, October 17th, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Gem Studio
1110 NE Glisan St
Portland, OR 97232
Contact Gail: gail.brooks@artofliving.or