addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Mind-Body Health Meetup Group Message Board › Re: Archetypes and the 6th chakra

Re: Archetypes and the 6th chakra

A former member
Post #: 1
I was thinking a bit more about it on the way home, and I would also like to add that I see the 6th chakra as more self-reflective as a whole...you are seeing/examining your entire 'blueprint' and from there you can more clearly dechipher the roles/archetypes that we play out that are 'illusions' (subconscious patterns that are no longer serving us) and which ones are our true higher self-and also how we would like to remodel our blueprint to reflect our ideal.

Thanks for an insightful evening!

-Kinya
A former member
Post #: 24
Thank you for your insights, Kinya. I resonate with what you say. It is so helpful to know that this clarity is available to us. Thank you for coming to the group. - Jeanette
A former member
Post #: 6
Kinya,
I came home being curious about that so I looked up information online. Thank you for that message, it really confirms more what I was understanding from the stuff online. But, puts it into perspective with Jeanette's chakra class last night even more now.

Namaste,
Rose