addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative Health NYC Message Board › Marketing at meetups

Marketing at meetups

Ivy
Thanks to everyone who attended our meetup last night! It was great meeting people with such diverse interests.

It also became apparent that I again need to address an issue which seems to pop up at every meetup lately -- people using our meetups to sell their products. Several members have complained about getting the hard sell whenever they try to attend our meetups. This has chased a substantial number of members away, and has contributed to the low attendance of our group.

If you're involved in marketing, of course you're welcome to attend our meetups. But please don't use our group to sell products. Although I can respect people trying to make their living from alternative medicine, our group is about people meeting up to talk about alternative health, and many people feel harassed when they're subjected to sales pitches every time. We're also not a business group, and are not well-suited for discussions about marketing and sales.

I'd suggest that anyone wanting to sell products, or otherwise engage in business, instead attend the New York Entrepreneur's meetup. You can find them at this link:
http://entrepreneur.m...­

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, and I hope to see you at July's meetup!

A former member
Post #: 5
It is important to set the ground rules. We used to have a table where "vendors" could put their biz cards, flyer's, products,etc. They would have to sit behind the tables and people could come to them before or after the meeting if they were interested. This seemed to work out well and you didn't have people "working the crowd." Also you didn't have people talking offsubject during the meeting.
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks to everyone who attended our meetup last night! It was great meeting people with such diverse interests.

It also became apparent that I again need to address an issue which seems to pop up at every meetup lately -- people using our meetups to sell their products. Several members have complained about getting the hard sell whenever they try to attend our meetups. This has chased a substantial number of members away, and has contributed to the low attendance of our group.

If you're involved in marketing, of course you're welcome to attend our meetups. But please don't use our group to sell products. Although I can respect people trying to make their living from alternative medicine, our group is about people meeting up to talk about alternative health, and many people feel harassed when they're subjected to sales pitches every time. We're also not a business group, and are not well-suited for discussions about marketing and sales.

I'd suggest that anyone wanting to sell products, or otherwise engage in business, instead attend the New York Entrepreneur's meetup. You can find them at this link:

Hey everyone, I am dying to find out just exactly what people are seeking out there, besides money. What are you willing to pay for? Information is a big seller, but what would you like to have available to you, and to those you love and care for.

I am interested in helping others help themselves. I would like to invite you all to join this unimaginable effort to stomp out malnutrition world wide forever. eXfuze 7+ is dedicated to offering the finest in nutrition products direct to you. These extracts from the worlds finest botanically rich superfoods our world has to offer, so far. I would like you to join today and share this fabulous nnutrition source to the worldwide coalition for global wellness. We suffer here in this country from many forms of malnourishment, but we have millions more resources than some countries, many have no resources, for their serious famine stricken communities. Let's all help the unfortunate children and adults achieve optimum heath and wellness. 197.00 for 4-32 ounce bottles keep one and ship three to these underdeveloped communities. 497.00 for 8-32 ounce, and a case of 12-10-ounce bottles to share with your friends and family. This product is hands down the most eXplosive nutrition you will ever find. 1 ounce a day to PRO ACTIVE WELLNESS. HOORAY!!!ATLAST A SOLUTION! HELP ME HELP OTHERS TODAY! Great success to all my friends and colleagues.

http://www.exfuze.com...­

My website: http://www.exfuze.com...­ http://community.adla...­

You can love what you do, and prosper too!
A former member
Hello All I found an awesome product that really works guaranteed. I, personally take it. It's called Meridium XN which has Xanthohumol in it. It's called the Miracle Molecule. It kills the root cause of cancer, protect against everyday virus and bacteria, eliminates deadly toxins, boost your energy, fight diabetes by maintaining healthy glucose, plus so much more. Please visit my site at www.mybionovix.com/healthadvocate and let me know if you would be interested in this product.

Thanks for your time!

God Bless,
Cathy Renda
healthadvocate77@aol.com
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello all I found an awesome product that really works guaranteed. I, personally take it. It's called Meridium XN which has Xanthohumol in it. It's called the Miracle Molecule. It kills the root cause of cancer, protect against everyday virus and bacteria, eliminates deadly toxins, boost your energy, fight diabetes by maintaining healthy glucose, plus so much more. Please visit my site at www.mybionovix.com/healthadvocate and let me know if you would be interested in this product.

Thanks for your time!

God Bless,
Cathy Renda
healthadvocate77@aol.com
Nick L.
nilent
Cliffside Park, NJ
Well said Ivy, and I agree 100%.

Ideally, what we call wholistic medicine will one day become the norm for all and not the exception for the rich and the highly motivated (who make financial sacrifices to pay for care and supplements etc etc).

I believe that everyone in the wholistic movement should be advocating for single payer as it is great vehicle for switching from a greed driven model to one driven by love of LIFE!!!

Greed kills and destroys, even when what it is pushing is "wholistic". Why, because at the core, greed is driven by fear...and fear is toxic. No matter how much money you may spend (or "earn") on "living" forever.

If anyone is interested in attending a meeting of NY PNHP next Tuesday or in attending a free all day training this Saturday let me know asap and i'll get the info to you.

Live Long and Prosper...with love and generosity as your guiding principles.