addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alternative Health NYC Message Board › Level I Reiki training- January 26, 2013

Level I Reiki training- January 26, 2013

paula o.
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 23
Hello meetup friends,

I'll be back in NYC at the end of the month and I'm excited to be teaching beginner's Reiki on January 26th.

Join me in learning to connect to energy via this Japanese healing art which promotes relaxation and well-being. Level I training is a one day intensive training that will teach you the basics of energywork and how to practice Reiki on yourself and others. This is an opportunity to learn a very simple and gentle technique that you can practice at anytime, anywhere.

The cost of the workshop includes continued support from me via email. Class sizes are kept small so that each student receives enough hands-on practice time and opportunity to ask questions. Each training is not only a learning experience but a healing environment that can be deeply transforming for each student.

The training is $300 and registration is $100.
See details on level I class here
Email me at to register or with questions.

Spiritual Coach, Reiki Master Teacher