Alternative Health NYC Message Board › Now Casting: People who want a healthy menu makeover!

Now Casting: People who want a healthy menu makeover!

Joel.E5
user 8250723
New York, NY
Hi Everyone,
I got this interesting message from one of our members, and I thought I would pass it one.

Joel - Mind & Body Hypnosis - www.joelelfman.com
======================================­=========
Meetup Message from: Kristen Damiani, via "Diet, Fitness & Nutrition NYC"
Now Casting: People who want a healthy menu makeover!

Hello,

My name is Alexa Monahan and I am a casting assistant for an awesome new show where high-end chefs compete for a chance to transform your favorite decadent dishes into healthy culinary masterpieces. We are currently casting in the local area and would like to share some information with you and your readers about the show and how to apply.

In this exciting show, chefs with a passion for healthy high-end cooking will battle it out for a chance to change the way you eat. We are searching for people who dream of a healthy menu makeover – whether they are struggling with weight, nutrition-related issues, or have a family member they want to keep healthy.

Please feel free to forward this on to anyone you know who may be interested, any help in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Alexa Monahan
JS Casting Inc
212-359-9530
alexa@jenscasting.com

Twitter: @JensCasting
Facebook: Jennifer Sullivan Casting