London Alternative Health Therapeutic Massage Bodywork Group Message Board › Bargain Swedish massage

Bargain Swedish massage

Ian
user 12850442
Prague, CZ
Post #: 49
Are you stressed? Do you have muscle tension in your shoulders, or aches?

Would you enjoy a professional massage for free- either in your own home, or at a yoga centre in Reigate?

I am studying Swedish massage at NESCOT in Epsom.

I need volunteers for case studies and I invite potential volunteers in South London and down near Epsom, Leatherhead, Reigate to Guildford.

I can travel to you - or you can travel to Reigate where I have been offered massage space at my yoga centre.

I cannot accommodate at home. I had to complete a business plan and three of four massage centres (including beauty salons) i visited in Fetcham/Bookham have invited me, once qualified, to practice with them.

If interested please email iancdixon@gmail.com

A fully professional massage will be given at no charge
Ian
user 12850442
Prague, CZ
Post #: 67
There are a few free massages left.

The response has been great, I have been very busy, all clients have given helpful feedback and have enjoyed so much they have booked again. Thankyou for allowing me to use this meetup discussion, and for telling friends. It is so helpful for me when two friends book together at the same location - it saves me so much time. Thankyou. I expect I will have enough volunteers very soon and will prioritise those who have provided full contact details as well as preferred times and who respond promptly. I am afraid it has to be first come (with booking confirmed), first served. :-) I apologise if you find I already have enough volunteers.
Ian
user 12850442
Prague, CZ
Post #: 74
Bargain price £20 for a full one hour massage in your own home.
Also open to massage swops as I enjoy.