Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Apartment for Rent Avaialble Now!

Apartment for Rent Avaialble Now!

Elsa Z.
user 3648972
Paris, FR
Post #: 3

Secure, Fully furnished 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment available for rent. Well situated, this dwelling comprises of the following:

Timber Floorboards, Separate Kitchen, Dining area, Flat TV Screen, Free unlimited Internet Access. Free Local & National calls, Huge backyard, Close to local shops, 3 minutes walk to RER Station, Off Street Parking. Rent 990.00 Euros per month all inclusive. Minimum 6 months rental, with possibility of extention.

Apartment can be viewed anytime at your convenience. If interested or know someone who might be, please contact Elsa +33 637703769.
Kim P.
user 2715040
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi
This message was forwarded to me from a friend living in Paris and knows that I am looking for something to rent. I arrive on Thursday and would be interested in taking a look at your place once I get settled if it hasn't been rented out already.
WHere are you exactly? And do you have any photos to share? I would be interested in at least six months.
THanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best
Kim Poulin
Elsa Z.
user 3648972
Paris, FR
Post #: 4

Hi Poulin,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm afraid but the Apartment is already taken. Sorry couldn't help you!
Wish you best of luck in your search for a suitable place. Enjoy & welcome to Paris.

Kind regards,
Elsa