align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Call for Participants

Call for Participants

Libby G
user 18279681
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Bonjour/Hello,

I am a PhD student at the University of Texas, in Paris for the summer recruiting participants for the linguistic study I am conducting for my dissertation. I am looking in particular for either (1) native speakers of French or (2) English native speakers who learned French after the age of 7 and who have been living in France for 5+ years. I can offer 10 Euros in compensation for participation and am happy to travel to your place to do the study. Message me for more information. Merci!