Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Back again.. Want to have a post Xmas meet-up?

Back again.. Want to have a post Xmas meet-up?

A former member
Post #: 5
Salut...

I'll be back in Paris from December 28-31st. I enjoyed the last meet-up so much, I'd love to have another one. I'd like to set something up for the 29th, to have some wine and nibbles. If you are interested in attending, please contact me through the message board. Once I have an idea as to how many we will be I'll set up a venue.

Looking forward to seeing you/meeting you soon...

Kindest Regards,
Rosie
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Rosie,
We e mailed months ago, I am now in Paris, 4th District and I was wondering if anyone is around that will have a party at a restaurant ?? I was told by the 60's Generation Group of Americans that I should be a strong part of this club because no one at the other group knew what I have to do to become a Resident. This is going to be my home. I'd like to know what to do ? And meet more Americans. It no one responds to you, please let me know and we can hit a restaurant.
My Best,
Jon
My number is 06 75 45 24 94
Others are welcom to call me also. My address is:
18 rue de Archives
Paris.
Who likes Greek Food ??
A former member
Post #: 6
Salut:

Quick update. Since I've had a couple of replies, I'm thinking of having the meet-up at La Tartine. I'm attaching two links so anyone whose interested, please click below and check it out.

If you would like to attend, please contact me either directly or via a post on the board as soon as possible. I'd like to make a reservation by 12/22/06.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 29th!

Kind Regards,
Rosie

http://www.123paris.n...­

http://www.annuaire-p...­
A former member
Post #: 9
Quick update... We are 5 so far. Please continue to contact me if you are interested in attending. I'll continue to update the count and confirm the time as we get closer to the 29th...

À bientôt...
Rosie
A former member
Post #: 10
Okay... We are all set for December 29th at 6:30pm at La Tartine, 24 rue de Rivoli, 4e Métro: St-Paul, Phone 01-42-72-76-85. There will be five of us including myself, Maryli and her husband, Alexandra & Robert Jonathan.

The reservation is under my name. If anyone else would like to join us, please contact me and I will adjust the reservation.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 29th!

Kind regards,
Rosie