addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Hi Well something not to miss and we all KNOW GRACE !

Hi Well something not to miss and we all KNOW GRACE !

A former member
Post #: 36
Hi Everyone,

SOMETHING YOU S H O U L D NOT MISS !

HERE IS ANOTHER NEWS FLASH FOR THOSE ART LOVERS.

My Best friend Grace is having a Vernassage on the 30th of September. I have enclosed in this e mail her notice.

If you love art, artists, photography, you would not want to miss this event. Interesting Photographs, Great conversation, Fantastic and Interesting people, Wine and my Food. What else could you ask for? Call Grace and RSVP [ 01 42 62 45 98 ] OR [ 06 98 43 69 69 ] AND Graces E mail address is: grace.teshima@gmail.com so we don?t run out of food and drink. It will be a night you will enjoy and talk about. Hope to see you there.

Jon

gtesh2@aol.com wrote:
Grace Teshima
vous invite à l'exposition de

THREE PHOTOGRAPHERS

Roland Brénin
Dimitri Fagbohoun
James Kigin

vernissage/cocktail

Sunday, September 30th
dimanche 30 septembre
18h-21h
chez Grace
46, rue des Abbesses
PARIS 18
Metro: Abbesses (line 12) or Blanche (line 2)
RSVP s.v.p. pour le code porte.
Please RSVP for the door code.
Grace: 06 16 13 03 35 or by email