Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Thanksgiving week meetup...

Thanksgiving week meetup...

A former member
Post #: 16
Hi All:

Will be in Paris Thanksgiving week and would like to know if anyone is interested in having a meetup anytime between November 21 through the 23rd? If you are free, in Paris and would like to meet for drinks and maybe a light meal, please contact me through the message board. Once I have an idea of how many would like to attend, we can choose a place and time.

Looking forward to meeting up with you soon!

Kind Regards,
Rosie
A former member
Post #: 19
One last thing, anyone interested in attending, please contact me no later than noon Monday, November 19th to allow time to make a reservation and notify attendees.

Thanks and regards,
Rosie
A former member
Post #: 23
Hi All:

Since there are five of us so far that would like to attend, I will be making a reservation for November 21 at 8:00pm at Le Pure Café. The info is below.

If you would like to attend but have not contacted me as yet, please contact me via the board no later than Monday night as I will make the reservation on Tuesday and will need a final headcount.

I will post a confirmation on Tuesday.

Looking forward to meeting up.

Kind Regards,
Rosie

Le Pure Café
14, Rue Jean-Macé, Paris, France
Phone : 01 43 71 47 22
Area : 11ème arrondissement
Metro Charonne (Lines : Métro 9)
A former member
Post #: 27
Folks, unfortunately, I am stuck in NY due to a work emergency, so I will not be able to make the meetup in Paris this week. I apologize sincerely for not being able to get there. I was hoping against hope that I would be able to find someone who could fill in for me at work at the last minute since my vacation was scheduled and paid for. However, nobody wants to switch beceause of the Thanksgiving holiday so I am stuck here and have to postpone my Paris trip for a later date.

I hope to get to Paris before the year end so we can meetup soon.

Kindest regards,
Rosie