Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Will you do a 5 min survey for a student research project?

Will you do a 5 min survey for a student research project?

A former member
Post #: 5
Dear fellow Americans in France,

I hope you are well. I am writing on behalf of a friend of mine who is seeking Americans living in France for her 5 minute research survey through Dublin City University. "Examining the Relationship between Personality and Life Satisfaction in U.S. Citizens living in the U.S. And U.S. Citizens Living in France." Her study has been identified as one of the few in her class which has the potential to be published.

Is there any way we can share this survey link with the Stanford Club of European Leaders? https://www.surveymon...­ . Jen is willing to share the results when the study is complete.

If she can achieve 200 more responses to her survey in the next 5 days (especially men, who are currently underrepresented), she will have reached needs this minimum for her work to be accepted to a scientific journal. An easy 5 minutes from a few more people could bring a huge recognition for her work. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.